Quicken is very resourceful software in itself you can deal with your entire finance issues into it. By using Quicken, you can even keep track of your income and operating expenses or file taxes at the end of the year. Sometimes functioning with Quicken isn’t as easy as it should be due to some technical issues like Quicken won’t open. So, here we are going to fix the Quicken Won’t open issue after installing the latest release of its version.
What are the reasons behind quicken won’t open after the latest release?
- Quicken is running without the most up-to-date patch.
- Firewall or antivirus is blocking the basic Quicken files.
- Issues related to Quicken data files.
After knowing the reasons that are behind the Quicken won t open issue, you need to know the steps to overcome this issue.
Try temporary disabling antivirus and firewall
- First of all, you need to locate the antivirus program on the Windows notification area.
- After finding it, right click on it and then choose disable.
Install the most up-to-date patch with the new release
- In order to check Quicken release launch Quicken.
- Go to Help and then click on check for update.
- Tap on yes to install, if there is an update available.
- Click on to install latest mondo patch.
Launch Quicken without data file
- Press and hold the Ctrl+Shift keys from the keyboard & then double click on the Quicken. Keep hold the keys until Quicken launches with the white screen.
- Now, you need to restore the Quicken file from the backup.
- For this, you need to go to the files and then restore from the backup file.
- Select restore from your backup and then tap browse.
- After following the on-screen instruction make sure that the file is fully repaired.
- At last click OK, the validation procedure will start and complete in few seconds.
If any of the above mentioned steps don’t work for you, then you need to try one last step. That is, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken software. If this also fails, then there is no need to hesitate to make connection with the experts of Quicken.com/support. Just drop your query in the comment section and start your conversation with the ingenious professionals.