As we all know that, Quicken offers several amazing features to its users such as manages their financial data in an organized manner, its user friendly interface is also truly amazing. According to the most recent updates by the cloud services, now, you can also access numerous data on your device. In addition, you can edit or Delete Quicken Cloud Data within a pinch of time too. If you don’t wish to sync your files with cloud simply delete it.
Here, we are going to teach you how to delete quicken cloud data files for windows as well as Mac users. Not wasting further time, let’s start to the business.
Directions to Delete Quicken Cloud Data to stop synchronization
- Launch Quicken software and click on preferences.
- Go to cloud account and then look of Edit option. Once you find it, simply click on it.
- After that, you have to Edit cloud account name.
- Once you have done making preferable changes then simply press OK.
- With the intention of deleting a file from the cloud, you have to tap on the Cloud account that is connected with Quicken ID.
- Next, you have to simply highlight the name and then select Delete.
That’s all. Isn’t this process is easy? Now, look for the method to delete the cloud files in Mac PC.
Steps to Reset or Delete Cloud Files in Quicken for Mac
- First of all, open Quicken and click on the Preferences to open it.
- After that, click on associated services tab and choose “See All Cloud Accounts”.
- Now go to Data Manager and tap on the pencil icon in order to edit the file.
- You need to tap on minus icon to delete the files from the cloud.
- Click on Confirm when you are done.
- Now, you will see that, your quicken files in cloud for Mac
These simple yet effective steps will help you reset or delete Quicken Cloud Data files without difficulty. You can also seek technical help from our certified professionals who are available all the time for resolving any queries related to Quicken. For this, put a call on our Quicken customer support phone number +1-888-817-0312 and also visit Quicken.com/support.